Also sometimes termed as the Kuja Dosha, or Bhom Dosha, this mangal dosha occurs in the birth chart or horoscope of a person, when planet Mars is located in any of the following houses of the birth chart or natal chart — first house, second house, fourth house, seventh house, eighth house, or the twelfth house. It is generally accepted that location of Mars in the seventh house of the birth chart results in the severest (mangal) dosha. Again, the most common and remarkable characteristics of the manglik persons (having mangal dosha) are excess aggressiveness, hot temperament, intolerance, and affinity to dominance. Lastly, it is the most common conception that the susceptibility to this mangal dosha is caused because of prolonged bad behavior with one’s spouse in previous lives.
Mangal Dosha Remedies (Nivaran) by Astrology
Our Pandit Ji of global approbation and popularity has been advising people regarding how to get rid of manglik dosha, for over one decade, in cities all across India, and in countries all around the whole world. So far, numerous manglik persons of the world over have availed the great benefits of his services related with mangal dosha. The most common and effective measures suggested by him for alleviating or eliminating the bad and ruinous influences of mangal dosha, are the following:
- Keeping fasting on Tuesdays, only Toor Daal (Split Pigeon Daal) allowed in the evening or at night.
- Performing sincere and dedicated worship at Navagraha Temples or Hanuman Temples on Tuesdays.
- Making donation of sweets, red clothes, etc., on Tuesdays.
- Wearing bright red coral in gold pedestal ring.
- Chanting or recital of Mangal Mantras (also Navagraha Mantras) or Hanuman Chalisa on Tuesdays regularly. On other days, the manglik person may chant the Gayatri Mantras, at least 108 times.
- A manglik person should marry after the age of 28.
- Kumbh Vivah
- Prefer marriage between two mangliks.
- And many other astrological solutions and measures.